Covid-19 is continuing to spread throughout the U.K and as a nation, we are all being kept abreast of how the virus is developing and how it can affect us – especially those in our communities who are considered to be the most vulnerable.
Just like the rest of the nation, at Time Clinic we too are taking various steps to control the virus and reduce the risk of contamination to others. To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, we have put extra precautionary measures in place at our clinic.
Patient safety is of paramount importance to us at Time Clinic and we want our establishment to remain a safe place for all our patients. With this in mind, we have carefully considered the advice given by the Government and the NHS, regarding Covid-19, to compile a set of precautionary measures that we are now following.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – to ensure our patients may only come into contact with their practitioner, we are putting a strict limit of one patient per room at any one time. After your initial welcome, you will be encouraged to wash your hands (or use hand sanitiser) before being taken to a sterile treatment room.
- NO OFFENCE – our patients are still welcome to visit us if they are well and any differences to our conduct are for the benefit of our patients. Without wishing to cause offence, we are refraining from hand to hand contact with our patients and may welcome you with an elbow tap instead.
- SYMPTOMS – Please be assured that all the team at Time Clinic will take the necessary steps advised by the Government if they themselves present with any of the COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolating etc. We ask that if you too show signs of the virus, that you do the same and any appointments will gladly be rescheduled.
- CLEANING – At Time Clinic, we always maintain a high level of cleanliness. During this time we have stepped up our sanitary regime even further, with extra attention being paid to ensuring any surfaces that may hold on to the virus (such as toilets, door handles, seats, work surfaces etc) have regular disinfecting.
- HELPFUL TREATMENTS – If increased hand washing and additional deep cleaning practices are causing your hands to become sore and dry, then Time Clinic has a range of skincare products that can help to transform your skin. Please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for further advice.
- CONSULTATIONS – Patient satisfaction is highly regarded at Time Clinic and in order to deliver a continued service to all our new and existing patients, we will alter the way in which we do things. By using technology we can offer on-line or Skype consultations, as well as the good old-fashioned telephone, to answer any enquiries and conduct regular check-ups. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
- PAYMENT – To reduce the handling of cash, and decrease the risk of transferring any germs, we would like to encourage our patients to make any payments by card.
- REFUSAL – Time Clinic has a duty to all its staff and patients. If we have reason to believe that a person seems unwell or is displaying any of the associated symptoms, it is our right to protect you and others and this may result in us refusing treatment.
Our founder says:
We are in a time that many of us have not experienced before.
It is important to follow the advice we are being given and take the necessary steps that are required to effectively manage the progression of this virus. We may be feeling frustration or anxiety but, if we look after ourselves and look out for others, together we will pull through.
All the team at Time Clinic are doing everything they can to ensure we all stay as safe and well as possible and will continue to maintain a service that works in the best interest of all our patients. Anytime you need to contact us please feel free to do so and we will do all we can to ensure your well-being.