If you are considering lip fillers in Woodford, please take two minutes to read why the Time Clinic stands apart by offering an unmatched level of customer care.
There are, of course, numerous local clinics and similar that promise lip filler treatments, the amount of choice can be confusing. Why should you consider our services?
Lip Fillers Woodford – A Leading Clinic
Time Clinic is an expert provider of lip fillers in Woodford that:
- Has a superb reputation – rated as fully five stars from independent reviews
- Always produces results that are natural looking, lip fillers that boost the appearance of the face, but without giving the impression of work ‘having been done’. Please see the image gallery on our treatments page
- Have been fully discussed, we have a detailed consultation with everyone considering these fillers so we can discuss the desired finished results
- Are affordable. Our extra level of expertise does not come at greatly increased price.
- Is registered with Save Face (the national register accredited by Professional Standards Agency and recognised by the Government, Department of Health, NHS England and the Care Quality Commission) ensuring protocols are adhered to. Whoever you end up choosing for lip fillers, please ensure they have this level of accountability.
- Is run by Dr. Manav Bawa, a truly renowned expert in the field of facial aesthetics. Dr Bawa is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) and the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP).
- Dr. Bawa also has a postgraduate diploma in Surgical Sciences at the University of Edinburgh and a Masters in Surgical Education at Imperial College, London.
- Dr. Bawa is also an injectables trainer for a leading award winning Harley Street academy and a trainer on behalf of the Royal College of GP’s for minor surgery and joint injections courses
Lip Fillers Woodford – Consultations
At Time Clinic, we know that a relatively simple procedure such as lip fillers still requires the highest standards of care and empathy both before and after the injections.
People can naturally be a bit nervous at the thought of a consultation, especially if this is their first cosmetic treatment. We always remember this and are approachable, friendly and customer focussed.
This is shown in testimonials with people who came to our Woodford clinic – please watch the videos below to get a sense of how others found the process.
Everything at Time Clinic is designed with the customer in mind, this extending too to the choice of fillers and injectables used. As a trainer and expert in this field, Dr. Bawa uses only the industry’s most trusted brands and advanced, high-quality products.
Treatments remain affordable, but, unlike cheap treatments using low quality products, they also produce the desired effects.
Our clinic could not be more accessible, just a five minute walk from South Woodford station and with two nearby car parks.
Please get in touch today so we can arrange an initial consultation. Call us on 0203 795 9063 or use our Contact Form.
Woodford is an area of London in the borough of Redbridge with superb transport links, including two stations on the Central Line.
Historically, it was a series of tiny villages and it was named in the Doomsday Book as Wdefort, but it became a place of residence from around the start of the 18th century.
It was in the early 20th century that population and Woodford’s importance really grew and it became a municipal borough in 1937 and then formed a part of Greater London from 1965.
Woodford formed part of London Air Defence Area during the First World War, with an airfield on Woodford Green.
There are many notable residents of Woodford, both present and past, including former Labour PM Clement Attlee, Winston Churchill (who was MP for the Epping Constituency, including Woodford), Sylvia Pankhurt, Ruth Rendell, Tony Robinson and founder member of Depeche Mode, Erasure and Yazoo Vince Clarke.