There are a number of clinics offering lip fillers near Buckhurst Hill, but among these the Time Clinic stands apart because of its high standards and level of expertise.
Lip fillers are a relatively straightforward procedure and one that has grown greatly in popularity in recent years. However, that is not to say all clinics in the IG9 postcode area and the surrounding area are equal.
Key Reasons to Choose Time Clinic for your Lip Fillers
- We have a superb reputation, this backed up by independent, verified reviews. There is perhaps no better indication of a clinic’s quality that what previous patients have said on impartial review sites.
- We always hold detailed consultations with anyone considering lip fillers. It might be a quick procedure, but that is not to say the high standards of any other form of cosmetic surgery should not apply. We fully outline the results achievable.
- We are registered with Save Face – the national register accredited by Professional Standards Agency and recognised by the Government, Department of Health, NHS England and the Care Quality Commission. This accreditation ensures protocols are adhered to and the highest standards followed. Whoever you choose for lip fillers in Buckhurst Hill, please ensure they have this level of professionalism.
- We strive for results that are beneficial yet natural looking. Lip fillers from Time Clinic boost the appearance of the face but without that obvious look of ‘having work done’. For examples, please see the gallery on our treatments page.
- Our clinic is run by Dr Manav Bawa, a true expert in the field of facial aesthetics. Dr Bawa’s qualifications include being a member of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) and the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP).
- Dr Bawa’s credentials also include holding a postgraduate diploma in Surgical Sciences at the University of Edinburgh and a Masters in Surgical Education at Imperial College, London. He is also an injectables trainer for a Harley Street clinic and a trainer for the Royal College of GP’s for minor surgery and joint injections courses.
- Despite bringing the highest standards to lip filler treatments, the Time Clinic is not expensive – our prices competitive compared to other local clinics. Quality does not have to cost more
- We are located right here, in Buckhirst Hill
Lip Fillers Buckhurst Hill – What to Expect
At the Time Clinic, everything is designed with the patient in mind – this extends to helping those who might feel a little nervous, this perhaps their first time considering lip fillers.
The two videos below give an honest insight into their experience at Time Clinic, please take the time to watch them to get a sense of the experience at the Time Clinic.
Putting patients first also extends to the fillers and injectables used. As befits his reputation as a trainer and expert in this field, Dr. Bawa uses only the highest quality products, products that have superb reputations, are proven to be effective and that create the desired results. Cheaper products can have far more unpredictable results.
Located perfectly, our clinic is in Buckhurst Hill, the full address
We are passionate about providing a quality service that is the match of anything in London and beyond.
Call us on 0203 795 9063 or use our Contact Form.
About Buckhurst Hill
First mentioned in 1135, Buckhurst Hill is a town in the Epping Forest District of Essex.
The area developed notably from 1856, the year that saw the opening of a railway line to serve Buckhurst Hill, this line was originally part of the Eastern Counties Railway but is now incorporated into the Central Line. Buckhurst Hill (zone five) and Roding Valley (zone four) now both serve the area,
Buckhurst Hill has had a greater degree of autonomy since 1996 with the emergence of the Buckhurst Hill Parish Council.
One famous person to have been born in IG9 is labour politician Jack Straw.